RRB 2023 Recruitment: You will have the time of your life. There are a lot of opportunities for you to take advantage of, but you have to know how to handle them. Our team will post the most recent RRB jobs that match your qualifications. The RRB Notification is one of the most important documents for recruitment. The RRB Notification is sent to all eligible candidates who have been selected by an application process. They are also listed on the RRB website. Continue reading to learn “how to apply for RRB jobs online?”, “RRB eligibility requirements, syllabus, and upcoming RRB notification”.
You are in the right place if you’re a government job seeker & are looking for jobs based on 8th/10th/12th/ Graduates/Master’s degree/ITI diploma/Engineers qualification. If you have applied for any government jobs, your wait is now over. If you applied for a government job and did not get it or, if you are a fresher here is a great opportunity to join Indian Railway with huge vacancies.
RRB is a government department that recruits millions of people. In 2020, the Railways held the largest online exam in history. 9.2 million applicants applied. This year, railways will be publishing a record number of vacancies. Just stay with us and keep checking this page. Stay in touch with our team by using this page.
Railway Recruitment Board Overview
What is RRB (Real-time Broadcasting)?
RRB falls under the Ministry of Railways. It is called the Railway Recruitment Board. India’s government has created a board that recruits people for different jobs within the Government. RRB holds various recruitment exams for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots, Non-Technical and Technical Category, Group C Group B, and other posts within Indian Railways departments and offices.
The country has 21 RRBs with their headquarters located in New Delhi. RRB conducts RRB NTPC, RRB ALP, RRB JE, and RRB Group d exams. Notifications and circulars for these exams will be published on the RRB website.
Railway Recruitment 2023
Welcome to the RRB recruitment blog. This blog provides the latest Bharti News. The Railway Recruitment Board recently issued Latest RRB Recruitment Notification to various posts.
The RRB exam 2023 attracted the best students. RRB exams are designed to identify the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment. The RRB has more than 10000 vacancies across various cadres. It was announced that many applicants will be shortlisted for these posts.
The RRB exam 2023 was attended by the best of the best. RRB exams are primarily used to identify the candidates who will be eligible for this recruitment. The RRB has more than 10000 vacancies across various cadres. It was announced that many applicants will be shortlisted for these posts.
RRB Notification No. 2023
Railway has become a popular institution. Railway Recruitment Board holds exams every year to recruit candidates for various positions in the non-technical as well as technical categories. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), which is located in India, conducts Railway Exams. There are 21 RRB Boards that work to recruit the best candidates for Indian Railways.
In India, Railway jobs are highly sought after and highly desired. Every year, lakhs of people appear in the RRB Exam for their dream job. Indian Railways are one of India’s largest employers.
The RRB Board conducts 5 exams.
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot: The assistant loco pilot is a post where an employee assists a person that operates the driving controls and gives the correct directions according to Signal Lights.
- RRB Junior Engineer (JE) & RRB Senior Section Engineer (SSE): Railway Board issues recruitment notifications for eligible graduate engineers for the post of Junior Engineering & Senior Section engineer. Candidates selected for this post will receive a variety of job benefits.
- RRC Group C The various non-technical categories include posts in different disciplines including Trackman, Safaiwala, Gunman, Peon, etc.
- RRB NTPC Non-Technical Popular Categories_:The Railway Recruitment Board of the Ministry of Railways holds the RRB NTPC exam to fill vacancies for the Non-Technical Popular Categories of jobs like Commercial Apprentices, Traffic Apprentices, Enquiry – Cu – Reservation Clerks, Goods Guards, Senior Clerk – Cu – Typists, Junior Accounts Assistant -Cu – Typists, Assistant Station Masters,
RRB Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
The number of vacancies changes every year. RRB Recruitment is expected to have more than 130000 available vacancies by 2023.
|RRB Posts||RRB Vacancies|
|RPF SI Constable||9739|
|Group D Posts||62000|
|RRB Paramedical Staff||1937|
|RRC Group D||103769|
|Junior Engineer, JE, CM, DMS||14033|
|TC Good Guard||Update your browser|
RRB Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates must familiarize themselves with the eligibility rules of each position before applying. RRB eligibility is important to know before you apply. RRB Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria is as follows.
- The maximum age for RRB NTPC is 30.
- The age of the aspirant for RRB ALP must be 18-28.
- Candidates for RRB JE must have age between 18 and 33 years for General/OBC candidates, while the upper age limit for SC/ST is 38 years.
- The age range for Group D positions is 18-33.
The educational requirements of candidates for certain positions will vary depending on the position they are applying for.
- To appear in the RRB NTPC examination, you must have a valid degree from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates must be able to pass the RRB ALP with a Matriculation/SSLC qualification and any ITI Specialization, from NCVT/SCVT, recognized institutions, or Matriculation/SSLC with Act Apprenticeship Course Completion, or 3-year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automotive Engineering.
- For RRB JE, candidates must have passed 3 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile / Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, or B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized board
- To be eligible for Group D positions, you must have passed either the 10th-grade examination or ITI or an equivalent qualification.
This selection will be based on the marks attained in the RRB entrance examination. This process involves the following stages:
- Candidates who are eligible must appear online only and enter their personal information.
- Candidates who qualify will be called to the next screening stage, which includes an interview round and document validation.
- The selection will be based on the marks achieved in the entrance examination and the vacancies available.
RRB Application Form
RRB hires candidates for various jobs. Candidates must read the advertisement carefully and apply online only through the official website. It is not permitted to call or visit them at home/office to ask them to apply for a job. Candidates must fill out the website forms.
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2023
How to apply for RRB recruitment:
- Visit the official website at www.rrb.gov.in
- Select the appropriate notifications from the list and click it.
- Click on the button for New Registration and complete the application form.
- The candidate will receive a registration number and password via the email address registered.
- Click on “Apply Now” and log in using the credentials you received via email.
- Complete the form by filling in the required details.
- Upload the documents and then submit them.
- You can now pay the application fees online using any of the options provided.
- After the fee has been paid, the candidate may save a copy along with the receipt.
Important dates for RRB Recruitment in 2023
|The following are some examples of the events that you can attend||Dates (tentative)|
|Release of RRB official notifications||March 2023|
|Start of the Application Process||March 2023|
|RRB recruitment deadline extended||March 2023|
|Release Date for Admit Cards 2023||Not yet released|
|RRB 2023 Exam||September 2023|
|RRB 2023 Results Announced||October 2023|